Supporting a comfortable water environment
Our technologies and services are utilized in water purification facilities that deliver stable supply of safe, delicious water and sewage treatment facilities that create a comfortable water environment by treating sewage. In recent years, we have also helped protect the global environment through our overseas business activities.
- Recycling-based society for the water environment
- Water purification plant flow
- Sewage treatment plant flow
- Tsukishima Kikai products
Recycling-based society for the water environment
Supplying clean energy with solar power
Lessening environmental impact through proper waste treatment
Recovering energy through power generation from waste heat
Safe and reliable water supply
Recycling by-product sludge
Contributing to a comfortable water environment and to public health
Producing renewable energy from sewage sludge to return to society
Water purification plant flow
In order to continue to provide secure, safe, stable, tasty and value-added water
Water treatment facility
We propose the optimum water purification facilities tailored to the scale of water purification plant and the required water quality.
Drainage treatment facility
Drainage sludge is produced as a byproduct of water purification process.
We propose the most suitable treatment and the most beneficial utilization of sludge.
Sewage treatment plant flow
Sophisticated technologies to protect the environment and support a comfortable water cycle for society.
Wastewater treatment facility
We propose energy-saving and high-efficiency products for pretreatment, sedimentation, and aeration tanks.
Sludge treatment facility
“Sewage sludge” generated in the process of sewage treatment. We satisfy the need for efficient treatment of sewage sludge as well as the creation and conservation of energy.
Sludge digestion facility
Sludge dewatering facility
Tsukishima Kikai Products Playing Key Roles in the Water Environment
- Submerged clarifier (COMPACT BULL)
- UV Disinfection systems (SENTINEL®)
- Dry super-powdered activated carbon
- Pressure dewatering equipment (Filter press)
- Floating sludge collector （Non-metallic)
- Membrane plate diffuser (Super fine bubble)
- Auto sand filter (Continuous filter)
- Belt thickener
- Sludge digestion system (Sludge digestion tank, Gas-holder, CHP gas engine)
- Sludge dewatering equipment
- Sludge Dryer (Inclined disc dryer)
- Sludge incineration system(Pressurized fluidized bed incineration system)
- Sludge incineration system(Fluidized bed incineration system)
Life Cycle Business
Our life cycle business model delivers long-term contracting services based on the Tsukishima Kikai Group’s technologies and operation and maintenance know-how.
Our public-private partnership businesses include private finance initiative (PFI) and design, build, and operate (DBO) contracts that integrate facility construction with long-term (15–20 years) operation and maintenance (O&M), and power generation from digestion gas utilizing the feed-in tariff (FIT) program.