Dynamic crossflow filtration with the BoCross filter enables high concentration, filtration, washing as application for nano-sized particles. Dynamic membrane filtration (BoCross MicroScreen) and dynamic sieve filtration (BoCross Dynamic) can be selected.
Cross flow (share stress) of the suspension generated by a rotating agitator enables to keep high filtration speed and realizes higher concentration than in case of general cross flow filter.
- High end-concentrations (like firm filter cakes)
- High end-concentration and high washing performance for slurry at solid particles>0.01µm
- High flow rates even with highly concentrated suspensions
- Filtration for high viscosity slurry
- Washing, desalination of mother liquor
- Slimly, jelly smooth particles which are difficult to separate
- Dead end filtration: absolute clear filtrate
- Max. filtration pressure: 0.6MPaG
- Max. operation temp: 100 degree C (normal case), 200 degree C (special case)
- Continuous operation or batch operation can be selected
- Hermetically sealed process
Pigments, dyes, pharmaceuticals, fine metallic powders, titanium oxide, battery materials, polymeric dispersants, cosmetics raw materials, etc.
Related field & technology
This crystallizer can continuously manufacture fine particles (several µm) with a sharp particle size distribution (close to monodispersity).
This filter is a continuous vacuum filter which is specialized in high cake washing performance.