The Muroran Factory, located on the site of The Japan Steel Works Muroran Plant, produces and ships a wide range of products manufactured daily by skilled workers in shops equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and equipment.
The Muroran Factory produces plant machinery and equipment used across a wide range of industries,
from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, foodstuffs, energy, water purification and sewage, and waste treatment.The Factory is divided into two lines: Line No. 1, which handles plate working and the assembly of large products; and Line No. 2, which handles cutting, bending, and other machining involving plate-working and processing machinery, as well as the assembly of small and mid-sized products. These production lines are ideally suited to flexibly handling our diverse and extensive product lines. The Japan Steel Works wharf facilitates shipments of large-sized products by sea.
|Site||35-2,Chatsucho, Muroran-city, Hokkaido|
(plate working and assembly of large-sized products)
(plate working, machining and assembly of medium-sized and small products)
|Acid Cleaning treatment Shop||13m×18m
(with wastewater treatment plant)
|Maximum product diameter||10m , except for equipment assembled on-site|
|Maximum product length||60m|
|Plate thickness which can be formed||100m (for carbon steel or stainless steel)|
|No.1 Line||500 tons|
|No.2 Line||200 tons|
- Materials which can be processed (achievements)
- Carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel, titanium, hastelloy, aluminum, etc.
- Manufacturing capacity for pressure vessels (in the process of applying for certifications)
- Many manufacturing and export achievements to ASME Code
- Many manufacturing and export achievements of pressure vessels for Chinese market with China Special Equipment License.
- Many manufacturing achievements of Class 1 pressure vessels and high-pressure gas equipments construction code, etc.
If you have any questions to Tsukishima Kikai or regarding information posted on our Web site,click to send an inquiry.