Sludge drying equipment
- Environment / Waste-related field
Tsukishima Kikai's “Sludge drying equipment for industry field” has been used for pulp sludge and various sludge treatment process.
Tsukishima Kikai has been developing solid and liquid separation technologies since its foundation. Such technologies(filtration, separation, drying) are applied across a wide variety of processes.
Inclined disc dryer
- The heat transfer area by unit volume is large, thus requires a smaller installation space.
- Indirect heating type dryer has high thermal efficiency. Lower rotation of the shaft by improved agitation makes the power consumption smaller.
- Easy moisture control
- Moisture contents can be controlled by the temperature of the heating media and by the retention time by adjusting the weir height of dryer outlet.
- Small amount of exhaust gas
- The indirect heating type generates only small amounts of exhaust gas, compact exhaust gas treatment system and deodorization system is applied. In addition, the dryer can perform vacuum drying at low temperatures.
Sticky material such as sewage-sludge, Starch, Aluminum hydroxide, Magnesium hydroxide, ABS-resin, Polycarbonate, Polyacetal
Related field & technology
If you have any questions to Tsukishima Kikai or regarding information posted on our Web site,click to send an inquiry.