Tsukishima Kikai Co., Ltd., engaged in business activities covering everything from designing to construction of chemical plants and environmental equipment, aims at becoming a “leading company in creating a new type of recycling-oriented society”s through establishing, based on our corporate philosophy, the following Environment Policy which controls company-wide environmental activities, so that we can recognize and evaluate influences on the global environment, and see to it that the next generation can enjoy a better global environment.
When conducting business, Tsukishima Kikai is to comply with the following:
- At all stages from designing to procurement/production, construction, test operation, operation after delivery, and disposal of equipment, we will fully recognize/evaluate the influence our products/equipment and activities may bring to the environment, and try, to the extent that it is economically and technically possible, to continuously improve our environment management system and prevent pollution.
- Tsukishima Kikai will establish environmental objectives and targets, and promote an environment management system for achieving such objectives and targets. Based on the implementation results, we will review the environmental objectives and targets.
As for the environmental objectives and targets, priority is to be given to the following matters.
- Promotion of resource saving and energy saving related to products/equipment, and examination/recommendation of contamination prevention;
- Technological development/sales of environmentally-friendly equipment;
- Reduction of wastes, promotion of recycling, and prevention of contamination at construction sites; and
- Energy saving and reduction of wastes at offices.
- Tsukishima Kikai will comply with applicable environment-related laws and regulations as well as other requirements that we have agreed upon.
- Tsukishima Kikai will provide all employees with education/training opportunities on the environment management system, in an effort to keep everyone informed about it and carry it out.
In order to promote the above-described environment policy, Tsukishima Kikai appoints the Officer in Charge of Quality Assurance to be the Environment Management System Control Manager, delegating control responsibility and authority to him/her regardless of any other responsibility. This Environment Policy is to be made available to the general public by request.
June 29, 2005
President & CEO, Tsukishima Kikai Co., Ltd.
ISO 14001 Certification
- Applicable standard/certification
ISO14001: 2015/JAB, UKAS
- Applicable site
Tsukishima Kikai Co., Ltd. and Tsukishima Business Support Co., Ltd. (affiliate company)
- Certification body
Bureau Veritas Japan Co., Ltd.
- Date of certification
September 30, 2017
If you have any questions to Tsukishima Kikai or regarding information posted on our Web site,click to send an inquiry.