Steam tube dryer
Structure and Principle
The dryer is indirect heating type composed of a cylindrical shell and tubes which contain steam or other heating media in a concentric form over the entire length of the tubes. Raw material fed through the feed section is lifted and agitated by rotating shell and tubes to obtain the dried product. The dryer is inclined slightly and the dried product is conveyed by gravity toward the discharge section. Meanwhile, vapor (evaporated liquid) is discharged to outside of the dryer together with carrier gas (inert gas).
- Easy operation
- Operation can be controlled by the temperature of the heating media and the filling rate in response to changes in the throughput and variation of the moisture content in the raw material.
- Running cost is smaller than other type dryers as the indirect heating type has high thermal efficiency.
- Shut off the atmosphere
- The solvent is recovered easily and inert gas emissions are lower as the special gas-sealing mechanism seals prevents both inert gas from leaking and air from flowing into the dryer.
- Small amount of exhaust gas
- As the indirect heating type generates only small amounts of exhaust gas, compact exhaust gas treatment system and deodorization system is required.
Terephthalic acid, Polyacetal, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Coking coal, Sludge, Corn by-products in isomerized sugar plant, Broken bean, Soybean cake, Copper ore, Iron ore, Gypsum, Ash, Soda-ash
Related field & technology
If you have any questions to Tsukishima Kikai or regarding information posted on our Web site,click to send an inquiry.